Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Panic Whistle

So the latest hair cutting for the boys didn't go so great. I think it's time for me to just take them to someone else. They both were screaming like I was trying to cut off their legs and silly me had the windows open so you could probably hear it down the street. I'm surprised no one called the cops! Cameron went first and usually he does pretty good. Right from the beginning he was a reck, but nothing can compare to trying to do William's hair. What a complete disaster. Please, try to imagine, I was sitting next to him with my leg over his lap so he couldn't get down and one hand trying to hold his head. You gotta realize this only leaves me with one hand. Cameron's job was to bring him toy after toy until something was found that would calm him down. Towards the end I figured no other toys were working to calm him down so I'll just give him my keys. Of course he's only interested in the panic whistle. The only thing that could compare to how loud his screaming was. So he's all covered in snot, tears, and hair blowing the panic whistle. It was truely pathetic.

2 comments:

nicole said...

That's comedy. Dillon use to be like that. Maybe you should let them see Jason get his hair cut. That's how Dillon's screaming ended.

Shauna said...

That is funny!