Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged


1. 10 years ago:

Hhmmm...lets see. I was in Junior high. I had my first boyfriend.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
* fold all the laundry (blah)
* go back to the doctor
* help Jay put the boys' new beds together.
* make sure Will walks around enough today (he got shots yesterday and he hasn't wanted to walk since)
* clean the upstairs bathroom

3. Snacks I enjoy:

at the moment....oranges, chewy granola bars, grapes, string cheese, and doritos.

4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
* Pay off debt obviously.
* travel
* buy a nice house
* invest
* give some away....pretty much the usual answers

5. 5 places I have lived:
* San Bernardino, CA
* Adelanto, CA
* Groton, CT
ask me again in a few years I'll have at least one more

6. 4 jobs that I have had:
* computer and inventory work at a wharehouse
* secretary for a loan agent
* sales associate at Miller's Outpost
* and now a mom

7.
3 of my BAD habits
* procrastinating
* not going to bed when I should
* trying to cook without dirtying as many pots and pans possible because then they all won't fit in the dishwasher and then I have to clean them by hand. Really this is more work than actually cleaning the pots by hand. I'm just ridiculous.

8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:
* my hair is naturally wavy/curly
* writing with pencils bothers me
* I have a scar on my knee from elementary school
* I think getting an i.v. is one of the worst things....and i've had two kids
* I love roller coasters

3 people I tag: Shareka , Julia, and Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok well lets see i dont know how to do what u did i dont know if i copy and past or what..haha