Thursday, April 9, 2009

Anyone keeping track.....

Jason's gone right now, but he gets back this weekend. YEAH! This last month has felt like a long one. The schedule of a month in and a month out is getting to everyone I think. So we're really excited to finally make our move to Hawaii and be done with that schedule. We're also very excited to have a long visit in California to see everyone. The boys talk about seeing all their cousins and going to grandma and grandpa's house alot so I know they're excited too. I'm really hoping nothing changes, like things have a way of doing in the Navy, and we see everyone in California in about a month. It's hard to believe we'll be leaving here so soon. We've been talking about the move for about a year now but it still hasn't quite hit me. As scary as changes are sometimes we're still really excited about the new adventures that are ahead.

2 comments:

nicole said...

OK, So where is your phone? I tried calling today. Let me know what is going on with that.

Shauna said...

oh..those picture are so cute. Some of the pics. of you with your new hair color I almost didn't even recognize you. You look good. Man, looking at William he's changed too.