Friday, December 14, 2007

Family News

We have some news for any of you who we don't talk to as frequently. Jason got his orders. For now we're staying put. He's assigned to the USS Texas. In 2009 it's homeport will change from here to Hawaii. We're pretty excited.
Right now we're just trying to get ready for Christmas and I'm trying not to go stir crazy from the snow. It's pretty, yes, but what on earth do I do with my kids?! Especially now that we're all sick. Truely if anyone has any creative ideas please send them my way. we've made snowflakes, ornaments, TONS and TONS of cookies. We've painted, colored, played with play- doe, sang all the songs we know, and the list goes on and on. They're still trying to tell me it's not even actually winter yet. Posh! I'm here now and it's not going to last that long!
As for the kids, Cameron has gotten completely potty trained just this last week. Very exciting for us all. In the last 2 days his new thing is wanting to do it all himself, which isn't as great as it sounds. He also has a birthday this next thursday. We're having a combined birthday party for him and 2 other kids we know. He's very excited and keeps telling me I need to go make more party plans. As for William not much is going on. He jabbers all day and only has one volume, loud! I'm surprised at how quickly he's learning to talk. It seems like it's happening all at once with him. That's about all for now. We hope all of you are all doing well.

2 comments:

nicole said...

I'm so excited that you are back up and running in the blogging world.

Shauna said...

It's nice to hear from you. It sounds like you are having a blast in the snow. I would go crazy also. Oh my gosh.. Why would anyone on earth want to live in it. It sounds like you are doing good though coming up with all sorts of things to do. Nicole told me to go to the mickeymouseclubhouse website and I did and mallory loves it.