Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Newest David

Thought you all might like to see the little one. Things are going well right now. They're monitoring things really closely which means alot of blood tests and sonograms, but things are coming along nicely. They measured him today and told me he weighs about 13 oz. Just a tiny little thing. Since they're doing these pretty in depth sonograms I got to see all of his fingers and toes his heart and just about every inch of him. I think he's already pretty cute, but I'm a little biased.

4 comments:

nicole said...

He looks just like Jason. haha:)

Fausett Family said...

I hope things are going ok. Mom gave me the low down on all the tests and concerns. Hope you are taking it easy. Or at least as easy as a mom of a 3 year old and 2 year old can take it.HaHa!! Love Allison

One Big Happy Family said...

Sure hope you enjoyed Jasons advancement exercises with out William. Hope William is still free and not confined to outer darkness. The baby is beautiful even though I don't even know which end is up. Stay well
Love Mom.

Anonymous said...

hey its sophie congrats on being pregers ill have to send diapers with mel if she ever goes to visit you she keeps telling me she is but stuff always comes up i guess