Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Fun

This last weekend was very eventful for us. I think we all really needed it after a week of isolation. We all cycled through having the stomach flu, except cameron he rarely gets sick. Thanks goodness we're all better. We all went to see Horton Hears a Who. The boys did really good and Cameron has been talking about it ever since. He really liked it. We also went to a carnival, which they always enjoy. This time though they even had a little petting zoo on the side. They had a lot of fun petting and feeding the goats and seeing the ponies and camel. The also got to see a magician. Cameron has been pretending for several weeks the this little piece of wood is a magic wand, he even sleeps with it sometimes, so he was very excited. Then they also got to pet his rabbit, which William really loved. It was such a good family day. On top of all that excitement I have started feeling the baby move. I've been feeling the flutters for weeks now but I can feel it nudge me now. I thought that was very exciting. For those who don't know I think I'm approaching 19 weeks. I've been really bad at remembering exactly the week I'm at but I'm pretty sure that's right. I wish I had pictures to share from our weekend fun, but once again I forgot. All this forgetfulness must do with the pregnancy or at least that's what I'm claiming for the moment.

3 comments:

nicole said...

WHERE ARE ALL THE PICTURES? Also you better call as soon as you find out what this baby is. I haven't heard from you in a couple weeks or maybe a week. You better start back up with the picture taken. I've been waiting for you to post some stinkin' pictures and you are slacking. COME ON! :)Hope you guys are all doing good.

Laura Player said...

Your pregnant YEA!!! Congrats maybe it will be a girl this time!!

Jackie B. said...

guess i should have read this one before the other comment i made. :) Congrats!