Friday, January 29, 2010

Etsy

i have been inspired lately to get my house organized as well as do all of the projects I've been wanting to do for so long, but never seem to have the time for. Well it's my new goal that in the next two months all of these things will be done. Starting with making a duvet for our down comforter. I've got my instructions for it so I went looking for some fabric I would love. Which is really the hard part. I found this really awesome Etsy shop called downshadowlane.etsy.com I'm in love with some of the fabrics so I've also added pillows and curtains to my list. Ill post pictures. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I absolutely love Etsy! Good Luck!

Fausett Family said...

Can you make me one two. Oh yeah I should do it myself, I did get a sewing machine for Christmas. Maybe I should pull it out of the box. Mommy, "HELP"

Shauna said...

Good Luck..I don't think I would ever attempt that. But, then again I am not crafty like that.
I didn't know that allison got a sewing maching for xmas. Do you have one too? Mallory told me that other day that she wanted a sewing machine.