Monday, January 25, 2010

New Camera


This is about as good as it gets trying to get the boys all in a shot. Plus you can tell how happy I am. This was about the tenth try. We've just gotten ourselves a new camera so Jason was testing it out. We decided to go ahead and buy this Canon Rebel from a guy off the boat for dirt cheap. You get alot of single guys just spending their money and then they sell their camera, laptops, kendals, etc... for really cheap to whoever will take them. It's an awesome thing for us. So anyways, it's been fun playing around with it. Next on the list, photo editing software. I was told about this website piknic.com which has been really fun to play around with, but I want more options. So I think it's time to just buy the software. If you've never done any photo editing I suggest taking a look at the website you can edit your pictures for free and see if you like it. On a side note this picture has not been edited so don't judge from this.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I just love my slr camera. U will love yours also. I've had photoshop for 4 years now and i am just barely starting to use it. It is so complicated. If you know someone who knows anything about editing pictures u should ask them if they will teach you what they know. It will save you so much time. I've heard photoshop is the best software for editing pics. U can get it at costco. Do they have those there?

The Reed Family said...

Your boys are so adorable they will turn some heads! how is everything my fellow islander?

Julia

Alysha D. said...

Shauna-I don't know about costco but we go to sams club. I'll have to look there.
Julia- thanks! everythings great.Enjoying my beach time. Trying to get my legs tan enough they don't hurt people eyes from the blinding white they usually are.haha. You need to make it so I can look at your blog again.