Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello everyone




So I feel like a genius! I knew that our camera could record things but I never figured it out. So today I fiddled around with it and I did it, but not only that I figured out how to get it on to here. So I may sound lame to some of you but I feel like a genius! The boys were being terrors today, not that that's anything new, but everytime I picked something up I turned around to find another mess. It was really ridiculous. So when the cushions came off the couch I was too tired to resist. Besides it kept them busy for a while. Thank goodness for naps and playing outside. I might have gone crazy today. I thought it would be nice for you all to see some new developments. Will's started talking like crazy and some of it is very clear and Cameron has started singing songs constantly. Our memory card dosn't hold alot so it's just snip-its, but I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

nicole said...

So cute. You are going to have to teach me how to do it.

Jackie B. said...

Good Job! Looks like you have your handsful, but worth every minute of it i'm sure.

Shauna said...

Mallory kept saying can we see the video again