Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lots of Apples


So it just happens that I forget the camera everywhere we go. So you may think hmmmm.... it dosn't look like they get out much. Well once again I forgot the camera but here they are showing you the fruits of their labors. A few days ago we went to an orchard and picked apples. The boys really loved it, especially Cameron. What's not to love. Wide open spaces to run and something that kind of resembles destruction, picking the apples from the tree. Plus there was a big tractor that drives the people up and down the hill. It's a good thing they love apples. I got them coming out of my ears. This weekend we're going back. We're going to pick our pumpkins. They are so excited. I have a creeping suspicion that Cameron's going to want to pick some more apples, maybe we'll try pears this time or even raspberries. Today we're off to see the cows, chickens, and rabbits. That is, if it dosn't rain. Just in the last week there's been so much to do around here. All of the farms and orchards have opened up to the public and they're starting into all of the festivals this weekend. I'm excited. It's been good to have some fun distractions. I'm sure the boys would be excited too if they understood what a festival was. I'm sure they'll love it though.

2 comments:

nicole said...

fun fun fun

Shauna said...

Mallory just asked me if those boys are at grandmas house. I told her no, they live far away now. How fun the apples picking must have been