Monday, October 15, 2007

It's all the same

The other day we had just finished dinner and I was putting the boys into the bath when Jason says I'll do the dishes. That may sound pretty normal for some of you, but this is a rare occasion in our house. So the boys get out of the bath and ready for bed. It had been a long day so before you know it they were asleep. Well since the house was clean and in order I got to sit on the couch and relax. I was sitting there for maybe 10 minutes when Jason walks out of the kitchen and tells me there's water leaking from the dishwasher. I walk into find it's not really water it's soap suds. Since I'm so smart about dishwasher's, not really, I take a guess that a hose has sprung a leak somewhere. Then Jason gets this look on his face. The same look that kids get when they've done something bad but don't want to tell you. So I say what did you do. He then tells me we are out of cascade and he put palmolive in instead, but just a little, in his defense. Aaaahhh...who does that?! Crazy man. He then says, what was I going to do we were out? Hmmmm.... I think they could have waited until the morning honey. So we had to run it a few more times to get all of the bubbles out. I'm just surrounded by crazy boys.

4 comments:

nicole said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is sooo funny. Who does that? Isn't he at the top of his class? HAHAHA:)

Jackie B. said...

Hilarious!! I've heard of that happening. Thankfully not in our house. :)

Davids West said...

That's my boy. Great pics Alysha, keep it up.

Laura Player said...

Don't you just love hubbys :) Mine never ceases to amaze me!