Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Month

So let me try my best to some up what's been going on this month. Jason's been here, been gone, been here again, and now gone again. For the next couple months he'll be in Washington taking a class. The boys and me have kept pretty busy. Which is the best thing we'd all be crazy by now if we weren't. We started walking every morning again with one of our friends who has kids the same age as the boys. So they spend every morning together at the park and here at the house playing. We've also been going to the orchard at least once a week to pick peaches, raspberries, or tomatoes. Whichever we feel like eating more that day. The boys usually prefer the peaches and end up eating a whole one in the time it takes to pick a bag full. We've had BBQ's with our neighbors and a birthday party for one of Cameron's favorite neighbor boys. We've been to the movies twice and found out that suckers are the best thing for that. It plugs up the hole :) We've had pool and sprinkler days and picnic parties. Pretty much anything to fill the time so they don't get bored. This week we've already been to the movies and had a picnic party with friends, tomorrow we have play group, on saturday we're going to this really big orchard that has a sunflower maze and corn maze with some of our friends. I think we're just doing the sunflower maze and then probably picking some fruit. The mazes are supposed to be pretty big. It should be interesting. Hopefully I remember my camera. I'm hoping the boys wake up from their naps today in time for me to go over to the school and sign Cameron up for preschool. He's getting so big! So that's been our month in a nutshell. I'm sure I've forgotten lots of things, but I'll just blame that on my pregnancy brain. Speaking of such things. The baby is doing good and although we've had some snags this month things keep turning out fine. Not too much longer now.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

The new hair looks great! Congratulations on the new baby, sounds like a wonderful adventure. I'm excited for your husband's port to change, we have a lot of friends stationed in Hawaii and tell us it's a must for our "wish list." How are you doing?