Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yummy in my Tummy

So this morning we went back to the orchard. We picked peaches, raspberries and yellow and red grape tomatoes. There were so many peaches and tomatoes to pick they were just loaded. Needless to say it didn't take very long. It took more time hiking all over that hill (I'd call it a mountain but those don't really exist here.) The boys loved it. William chowed down on all the raspberries and peaches. All of the trees were so full of peaches it was kind of amazing to me. They taste soooooo good too.I only have about a week and then it's on to Nectarines and Pears too. Yummy!!!

5 comments:

nicole said...

Just rub it in. Shauna isn't going to be very happy when she sees your post about those yummy peaches. I wish I could go pickin' with you.

Dan and Michelle said...

That is so fun and looks so yummy! I just saw that you are expecting, that is awesome. Congrats!

Shauna said...

Oh man..you got peaches. I only wish. That food looks delicious.

Laura Player said...

Man those Raspberries look so good!

nicole said...

UPDATE!