Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Week without Jay

For anyone keeping track, Jason's gone again. I think he only has about a week left and then he'll be home again. Then about a week after that he'll be gone again. You gotta love the military.
This week has been filled with more berry picking, going to the movies and too many doctor visits. Luckily the doctors visits were for me, none for the boys. We went to see Wall-e a few days ago. i'm not sure if the fact that I was there just with the boys changed my opinion of the movie, but I wasn't too impressed. The boys didn't come out of it too excited either so that was kind of a bummer. Berry picking though always seems to be a big hit. Probably because their version involves more eating than saving. We were very successful this time and got a whole pint from just one row. We're going again tomorrow to pick tomatoes, peaches, and yes more raspberries. Yummy...just thinking about it makes me happy. Tomatoes having been one of my number one cravings during this pregnancy and then that whole tomato thing happened so I haven't been buying them. It's been rough :) I might have to go spend some serious money and go buy some avacados so I can eat them together. Man this is making my mouth water. lol. Sorry I sidetracked...back to my week. So i've been to the doctor 4 times this week if you include going to get more blood work done again today. Boy am I excited for that part to be over with. The boys have been so many times with me they finally decided this last time that it wasn't exciting to go with me anymore. So that's been our week in a nutshell. Sorry no pictures. I'll work on it this week.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Well I wish I was picking tomatoes and berries with you. Sounds good! You need to get a babysitter for the boys when you go to the doctors I'm sure they are so done with it. Luckily your baby will be here soon. Any more names yet?

Alysha D. said...

no more names. I really don't know what we're going to call the little guy. I guess I better figure it out soon. Any suggestions are welcomed.