Sunday, November 11, 2007

Peeling Onions


Willam's current fascination with the onions has gotten a little out of control. I walk into the kitchen quite frequently to find him peeling the onions. Not only that, but he kind of sprinkles them around the kitchen so they're all over the place. I found an onion under the couch the other day. That was the last straw. When I say "last straw" it really means I'm done with it but I still haven't found a solution. Our kitchen's packed so I can't really move them. I guess I'm stuck with onion's everywhere until he gets bored. Jason and I are actually surprised that he still hasn't tried to take a bite out of one.... or at least as far as we know he hasn't.


2 comments:

nicole said...

I'm glad it is you and not me. Wondering why he thinks they are so neat?

Shauna said...

couldn't he have picked a better smelling vegetable.