Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tagged

I've been TAGGED!

1. I LOVE autumn. The chill in the air, but it's still not to cold to go outside...getting all snuggly and warm inside...it's the best. Not to mention where we live now it's beautiful.

2. Apparently when I get irritated or mad I have an "I'm going to kill you" face. ( Jason and Nicole won't let me forget it either)

3. I have weird super bendable fingers.

4. I'm not a very nice morning person, but I have been trying a lot harder.

5. I can't stand hearing and seeing bones crack! Especially when people crack their necks! Just thinking about it...Uuuuggghh! Aweful!

6. I have aspirations to be really crafty.

7. I could eat a whole box of doughnuts by myself. I never let myself but it's a huge temptation. I'm really a fat kid inside... I could day dream about doughnuts. Mmmmmm.....

I tag Sophie, Aly, and Katrina

6 comments:

nicole said...

HAHA Your really a fat kid inside. That was funny. I could think about eating a whole box of donuts too. I craved them so much when I was pregnant.

Anonymous said...

its all about eating mcdonalds soft serve ice cream and dipping the fries in it yuuuummmmm!

nicole said...

You are being a SLACKER Lysha. Where is the updated blog??

Shauna said...

Hey update this thing

The Expatts said...

Hey Alysha :0)

I remember the "Kill you" face. haha.

P.S. Numbers 4-6 remind me of myself to a T!

The Expatts said...

Hey Alysha :0)

I remember the "Kill you" face. haha.

P.S. Numbers 4-6 remind me of myself to a T!