Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sunday Mornings


Is it just me or does everything go wrong for everyone on Sunday mornings?! Cameron always wants to sleep in so we have to wake him up, which is very bad, he's worse than me! Then for some crazy reason they decide they don't want to get dressed for the day. So you have to chase them down and pin them so you can get their clothes on and when you do finally you realize they've grown out of everything in just a week. The shirt is so short it won't tuck in and the shoes are so small they make him limp. So the only other choice is to let him wear sneakers to church , which really bothers me. It's crazy to me that he grows that quickly. Then to top it off right after I've done his hair, and he looks so cute, he hops on the couch and rubs his head into it making it look worse than when he woke up. Such a turkey! Please tell me it's not just us!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Lysha, I was laughing so hard reading this. I think this only goes for boys though. The clothes being too short in just a week is so true.The pinning down thing is so true too. The post was funny. You, Shauna and I should write a book about all the crazy things that go on with a almost 3 year old. That would be a number one saler for sure.

Shauna said...

Oh my gosh it is not just boys. The same thing goes on in my house. Mallory always sleeps in on sunday morning and never on the weekdays so we always have to wake her up too. And the dressing is exactly the same. Who mandated church at 9am and that we had to go for 3 hours with a baby under 3. Crazy..